Monday, April 19, 2010

Love These Peoples!

Melissa, Bradley, Kelly, Mary Jane, Kristine, Alyson

So here are all of my siblings.
I had the pleasure of being with every single one of them, at the same time, for a couple of days in January. It has been several years since we have all been together in the same spot at the same time.  For one reason, or another, one or more have been missing from family gatherings over the past few years, (new babies, work, school etc.).  I didn't remember how much I love being with them all together.  Or maybe I enjoyed them so much because we haven't all been together. And we have all gained a little wisdom and life experience so we could enjoy each other more.  I felt no sibling rivalry, no competition, only fun, love filled feelings.

Each one of them has very unique qualities and gifts.  And when we are all in tune, these gifts all work together for the greater good and happiness of each one of us.  This week will be dedicated to my siblings and what fabulous people they are.  I can brag if I want to right?! This is for posterity, so that my kids and grand kids will know what fabulous role models they have to follow.

Birth order:
Kelly, Kristine, Melissa, Bradley, Alyson and MaryJane

Let's start at the very beginning.  The day my world changed and I was not an only child anymore...



No comments: